Rethink, as part of their Recovery and Peer Support service, have added more sites for Advice and Support Drop-In sessions in the county.
They are keen to develop other sites across Derbyshire and would be grateful if you could contact them if you know of a suitable venue in your area.
You can join the service's Facebook group to find out about sessions and other events.
The new sessions that start in November are:
- The Ripley sessions are every Friday from 17th November 11am until 1pm at The Croft, Slack Lane Ripley Derbyshire DE5 3HF
- The Hilton sessions are every other Wednesday 15th November from 10am to 12pm at Hilton Village Hall, Peacroft Lane Hilton DE65 5GH
- The Brailsford sessions are every other Wednesday starting 15th November from 10am to 12pm at Brailsford Medical Centre, The Green, Brailsford, Ashbourne, DE6 3BX
- The Shirebrook sessions are every Thursday from 9th November, 10am until 12pm at The Village Hall, Park Road, Shirebrook, NG20 8JP
- The Bolsover sessions start Thursday 2nd of November running fortnightly, 10am until 12pm at The Assembly Hall, Hill Top Bolsover, S44 6NG
- The Bakewell drop-in sessions start on Tuesday 14th November runninng weekly from 12:30pm until 2:30pm at The Medway Centre, New Street, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1DY
These are added to the Belper, Ilkeston, Chesterfield and Kirk Hallam sessions that have already been set up in the county.
You can find out more information or tell them what is needed in your area by contacting Rethink on 01773 734989 or DerbyshireRecoveryPeerSupportService@rethink.org November 17 2017