Event Date: October 30 2017
Event Location: Pavilion Arts Centre, Buxton
A dementia friendly screening of Carousel will be shown at the Pavilion Arts Centre, Buxton on 30 October.
Doors for the screening will open at 1pm, with Carousel starting at 1.00pm.
Pavilion Arts Centre
St John's Road
Tickets cost £4 incl tea/coffee, 1 carer/family member comes free.
Further dementia friendly screenings are planned around the county later in the year and in 2018:
- Carousel, 30 October, Buxton
- It's a Wonderful Life, 9 November, Chesterfield
- High Society, 17 November, Matlock
- White Christmas, 11 December, Belper
- Meet me in St Louis, 12 December, Derby
- White Christmas, 18 December, Buxton
- It's a Wonderful Life, 20 December, Long Eaton
- Calamity Jane, 19 January 2018, Swadlincote
- American in Paris, 2 February 2018, Matlock
- Glenn Miller Story, 12 February 2018, Belper
- Singin' in the Rain, 21 February 2018, Long Eaton
- Genevieve, 9 April 2018, Belper
- Top Hat, 13 April 2018, Swadlincote
- Casablanca, 4 May 2018, Matlock
- Oklahoma! 11 June 2018, Belper
- Summer Holiday, 6 July 2018, Matlock
- Casablanca, 13 July 2018, Swadlincote
- Meet me in St Louis, 2018 7 September, Matlock
- American in Paris, 10 September 2018, Belper
- Show Boat, 12 October 2018, Swadlincote
For further details please visit the Matinee website.